Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to my garden

Welcome to my garden.

It gives me great pleasure.  May I show you some of my favorites?

Just LOOK!! at how beautiful this baugainvillea is!!  I recently repotted it, and I said that it would POWERUP! and flourish! how right was I!!  It's definitely powering up~!

aren't these pots great?!  they were a gift...I  can't imagine having to move them....very heavy.....!!

 

An African Iris...a new bloom on a new plant.... precious!

This rose is called  John F. Kennedy. It is typically a deeper yellow than what appears here.  Perhaps it is the heat and the intense sun we have here in SW FLA.  It still maintains that sweet aroma.  Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be adding more pics.  As a matter of fact, I CAN'T BELIEVE I FAILED TO PHOTOGRAPH THE FRANGIPANI!  They are so large and frangrant! 

Perhaps, tomorrrow.

The birds are merrily enjoying the feeder and the bath. I love their visits.  Tonight, while watering, a dart of bright red took my attention to the large Oak tree, and observed two male cardinals in a game of sport circling the hammock of the tree. 

What a world of Merriment!

Le Petit Oisseu.

\

No comments: