Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sparkle asked, "Did you make any new years resolutions?"

I usually don't make new year's resolutions...at least not aggressively or that I write down. I intend to carry into 2009 a few personal committments - so I guess they could be considered resolutions. I intend to make what I have to do what I love to do. Tough challenge...but a unique way of approaching tasks... I intend to be more green... reduce the use of plastic... reduce with the intention of eliminating plastic in what I buy, use, etc. Recycle all and more.. (Save the Planet!) I intend to improve my personal relationships - that is focus more on people and less on "things". I intend to develop a stronger spiritual self - continue to work on who I am and who I want to be - without intimidation or fears of inabilities. I intend to treat myself - to do what I want to do, not what I imagine others expect of me.

No comments: