Thursday, January 29, 2009

fatigue

I am very tired. It's approaching 9:30 which is relatively early for me to be this tired. It's been a brutal week - having sacrificed my weekend in order to be on top of my game. I have company - as much as I love to have guests, it is taxing - they're on vacation and I am not. This afternoon I sat for nearly four hours with an attorney from the state capital, our town attorney, my town manager and each department head.... we're trying to codify our ordinances. tiring and boring, but necessary. I am supposed to attend a district meeting in North Port tomorrow, but I havc declined. I'm sure I will be frowned upon. One can only do so much.
I have just showered - needed to wash my hair. Now it's soaking wet and I want to go to bed...can't go to bed w/ a wet head. I envy bald men about now.
Weather says another cold front due in this weekend. It's that time of year.
I sure hope tomorrow is a better day.
Good nite.

No comments: